ACSWA members are a mix of religious, charitable, community and Government organisations that deliver quality services to the aged care community of Western Australia. ACSWA continues to build a strong and vibrant membershi, and be responsive to the needs of the aged and community services industry, and we welcome new members to the Association.
Membership is available in a number of categories:
- Full Member
- Affiliated Supporter
- Corporate Supporter
- Friend of ACSWA
More information on these categories can be found in the Membership Application Kit below
With a strong membership ACSWA is able to deliver a range of services and benefits to its Members:
- A strong lobby/advocacy role
- A powerful state and national voice through ACSWA’s affiliation with the national Aged and Community Services Australia Federation.
- Direct assistance from our team of experienced staff.
- Up-to-date information and advice on the latest national and state issues.
- Information sharing and policy development with fellow members through ACSWA’s advisory committees, general meetings and regional meetings.
- The development of industry products, such as the Guide to Emergency Management, to assist providers meet accreditation and best practice requirements.
- An extensive education and training program (with generous membership discounts).
- Networking with individuals, groups and government through industry representation and events.
- An active role in promoting and encouraging community awareness of the needs of older people and those with special needs.
How to Join
Aged and Community Services WA welcomes new members to the Association. Please download the ACSWA Membership Kit below for further information on how to apply to become a Member and then download and complete the Membership Application Form below.